Alex Williamson started the business in 1947 on his return from the Navy initially acquiring only the fuel pump business at the local garage. Over the next few years he took over the service shop and acquired the various General Motors franchises. Alex developed a customer base well beyond the Uxbridge area by treating his customers with respect, resulting in repeat and referral sales and steady growth of the business. By the 1980’s his two sons, Sandy and Peter, had assumed management of the dealerships and continued to add to the business including the development of Williamson Leasing. More recently the company purchased the Chrysler franchise in Uxbridge and the next generation, Todd and Jim, have taken over management of the various divisions.
Williamson Leasing | About Us